View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Persnickity Nitpicker
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
So far I have always worked with Sigil (code the tags in Notepad++ first because I customized the syntax coloring, using a lot of autohotkey scripting for auto-typing).
I always make a separate file for each chapter / story, so that keeps the file size down.

I will give those tools a try and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions.

What I also need to find out is if there is a recommended maximum number of classes in a CSS. One thing that is a contradicting issue is that everyone says "don't use empty paragraphs with nbsp;, style a div or a paragraph to make a larger top margin." But maybe I only need that style one time, and further down the page I need a different one-time style, etc. And before I know it, I have a dozen styles with one-time use. (well, not all for top margins, but just in general). Any advice for that scenario?
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote