View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 06:22 PM   #14
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
Heh, you're allowed to disagree with me, you know

We're all entitled to our opinions, and to be honest I've never played with a dedicated book reader so I can't comment with surety on the quality of their displays. I _have_ had a lot of experience with Palm Hi res and PPC QVGA/VGA screens though, so I guess I'm inclined to lean towards them

Having said that, I'd still recommend going into a store or hassling friends/family/workmates with devices if you can and checking them out so you can make a decision based on which display suits you best, if your primary interest is ebook reading.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote