View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #493
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Daaarn, I saw the deal somewhere but didn't realize there were such savings involved! I could have gotten it for my nephew, just wasn't sure if it was geolocked, since he lives in Germany. Do you happen to know that? In case I find the same deal tomorrow? Did you get it from Gamestop?
The bundle was Amazon's Goldbox daily deal on Friday here in the US. I have no idea if it's geolocked but the console uses cartridges as well as downloadable games.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote