View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #22285
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
There's a high flyin' bird, flying way up in the sky,
And I wonder if she looks down, as she goes on by?
Well, she's flying so freely in the sky.

Lord, look at me here,
I'm rooted like a tree here,
Got those sit-down,
can't cry Oh Lord, gonna die blues.

Now the sun it comes up and lights up the day,
And when he gets tired, Lord, he goes on down his way,
To the east and to the west,
He meets God every day.

Lord, look at me here,
I'm rooted like a tree here,
Got those sit-down, can't cry
Oh Lord, gonna die blues.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D91M4-zy5pQ )

I shouldn't read the quiz thread before posting here...

Good morning all! Monday morning coming down... Just received a photo someone shot on yesterday's ride. It's a picture of me and mine... and my wife.
Big mug of Keemun tea to start my day. Rice and kimchee to power it up. That's enough garlic to kill an elephant but it sure tastes good. We were able to buy some REAL Korean kimchee, properly fermented, rather than the junk they sell in the supermarkets sparked up with Lactic Acid for speed rather than flavor. Big law suit going on for the past couple of years about this. The Koreans are demanding that the Japanese producers call it something other than 'kimchee' as it's not made the same way. Should be in the courts another 5-10 years before it's settled. Things don't happen fast in Japanese courts.

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike&Us1a.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	415.3 KB
ID:	96826  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote