View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #29
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm still hoping Quo Vadis can squeak into the run-off. For December, I'd really like a book that just tells a good story, something to lose myself in for a while. I'm not in the mood for something highly literary, nor for something as grim as Crime and Punishment or Ethan Frome.
+1 to this.

Have to say though, this open voting has not produced much in the way of lemming behavior. In fact it would be hard to construct a more spread out voting pattern
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote