View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #18
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I didn't mean to offend in my response, but the story itself could definitely be viewed as offensive or crude by some. I have a particular brand of humor dealing with sometimes harsh and perverse subject matter in a joking manner, while retaining underlying story lines and themes of the most deep and existential vain.

It's completely acceptable to me if you didn't like, were offended, disgusted or turned off by my story. It evoked a response, positive or not, and that is the exact effect I'm looking for. The worst thing my writing could do would be to elicit no feelings or thoughts at all. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion and I'm thrilled that my story could motivate a reaction.
Echase is offline   Reply With Quote