View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldKlon View Post
I've already read this and I'm configuring the 'save to disk'. I set genre like this --> 'IT.Programming.Java'. If I export it with {#genre}/{title}/{title} I'm ending up with a folder calld 'IT.Programming.Java' ...

But I want a single folder for each genre, a folder 'IT', and in there a folder 'Programming' and so on. Isn't this possible?
STD is for EXPORT (to reader devices)
You will really farkle your library if you write into it.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote