View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
bartveld
Addict
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
How to add shelves (Kobo) in Calibre

I don't have a Kobo Glo yet, but thought I'd setup a whole new library in Calibre beforehand. After all, I'll have to convert quite a lot of books from mobi to epub anyway.
On the Kindle I used to set up everything on the device itself, I only used Calibre for conversion. So, time for a clean slate and using the full potential of Calibre.
On the Kobo I haven't got yet, I will like to have about 10 different shelves and all my books will be categorized in these shelves. How do I prepare the books in Calibre? How do I define shelves and add books to them in Calibre?
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote