View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:09 AM   #22276
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
When we get back tonight I send you the instructions for face lifts. It's a quick, 3-4 button job that's just about foolproof. I usually do it on all my portraits and it makes the subjects think that I'm the world's greatest photographer... My Mother used to say "Dear, I just don't know why no one else is ever able to get a good picture of me!" I didn't have the heart to tell her... The trick is you only take off a couple of years, not all of them.
Have a good trip, and I look forward to receiving the instructions, as I spent ages on it, and ended up just ditching it all. Not that I feel the need to tamper with my pictures, you understand. It's for a "friend".

Tick Tock Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote