View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Matte screen protector and case for Nexus 7?

Hi folks,

I have been using my iPad as an eReader, but I just jumped on the Office Depot sale for the Google Nexus 7 to use primarily for reading and was wondering how reflective the screen is? I do like to sit outside and read, and the reflections bother me when I am reading on my iPad, so I keep a matte screen protector on my iPad.

Can anyone recommend a matte screen protector for the Nexus that doesn't diminish screen clarity too much? I know all of them do it to some degree, but I have been pretty happy with the Media Devil matte screen protector I have on my iPad 3. I will probably get that for the Nexus unless someone can suggest a better one.

Last edited by MeSue; 12-05-2012 at 04:19 PM.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote