Thread: Hi from the US!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
Quexos
In limbo
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Ipad Mini Retina
Well please consider the fact that it would be difficult for people to call you by that nick when they see you in the street so I'm sure your real name is much better to use
And of course, welcome to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittens9001 View Post
I'm Kittens9001 (sadly not my real name ) and I'm from the US! I became extremely enamored with the Kindle Paperwhite after getting to try one out at a local store, so now I'm hoping to get one and be able to read lots more!

It's nice to meet everyone!
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote