View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #416
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
OK. I take it the other three models won't do that?
Looks like all the Roku 2 models do CC. If my XD that I ordered does not, I will be sending it back. That is the reason I am ordering it, to get CC with Netflix.

From Netflix site.

Roku 2 HD (3000) US, Canada, UK/Ireland 1080p Subtitles, Alternate Audio, 5.1 Surround Sound

Roku 2 XD (3050) US, Canada, UK/Ireland 1080p Subtitles, Alternate Audio, 5.1 Surround Sound

Roku 2 XS (3100) US, Canada, UK/Ireland 1080p Subtitles, Alternate Audio, 5.1 Surround Sound

Roku LT (2400) US, Canada, UK/Ireland 720p Subtitles, Alternate Audio, 5.1 Surround Sound

http://support.netflix.com/en/node/510#gsc.tab=0

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote