Thread: Touch Games for Nook ST?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
mgmueller
Wizard
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
I have just bought a Nook Simple Touch and I love it.
I am wondering if its possible to buy games for it? I dont mean full-on games like you'd play on a PC, but simple word and puzzle games like are available for the Kindle Touch. Hangman, Tic Tac Toe, Minesweeper etc, thats sort of thing.
I might be wrong. But I've never heard of any regular games.
I wouldn't be surprised about games from the community. Checkers and such have been ported to lots of eReaders. But I've never heard of any source for buying such games. B&N would be the logical source and I don't see anything mentioned for nook touch.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote