View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #35040
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
My arm hurts for a day or so every time I donate blood for some reason. I always seems to give from my right arm, perhaps I should try the left next time. They always have a bit of trouble finding my veins.
Last time (the first time) I had a blue fingertip from the quick test the doctor did during the check-up but I didn't have any problems around the puncture from the blood donation. They did say, both times, that the vein was very deep but the first time they found it right away. Next time, if I remember it, I'll see if my right arm is easier.

On the plus side: my father has told me not to do any heavy lifting for a couple of days. I'm glad I don't have to lug the boxes of shipments to the place where I check and tag them because they're not only heavy but also big and unwieldy.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote