View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:29 PM   #10
4691mls
Fanatic
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I hope she enjoys her new Nook Tablet! I have the original Nook Color. I like it for magazines and enhanced books with videos embedded in them. One thing I like about the B&N bookstore that I wish Sony would implement is the Daily Find for the deal of the day and Free Friday books.

I think she's slowly figuring out how to use the Nook.

Yeah, wouldn't it be cool if Sony had more specials like Nook or Kindle?
I've pretty much given up even looking at the Deals & Freebies forum on Mobileread since it seems about 99% of the free books posted are Kindle.

Oh well, I read mostly library books and I bought the Sony for its features, not for the Sony store. I do like having the internet capability and the multiple dictionaries. I especially like having both English and American English dictionaries - the English dictionary comes in handy when I read British books and need to know what the slang words mean!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote