View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 06:55 PM   #12
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
If you haven't had the chance to look at a VGA screen on a PPC (or the 480x320 screens on many Palm OS devices), you might want to try them out, as you'll be pleasently surprised at how clear and crisp the display really is.

I saw a workmate's ipaq 4700 displaying an ebook in the µbook reader, and new I could never put up with the 320x240 display of my h1930 again. The rest is history...
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote