View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #18
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 950, 350s, N7, &...
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Well regardless of what happens, I'm grateful for the heads-up on Quo Vadis; that will be going onto my TBR list.
Me, too. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed as it's a contender.

Quote:
And I think sounds like my kind of book, so Ethan Frome will also take its place in my TBR list.
As a snapshot of life and mind in hardscrabble New England, I think Ethan Frome is unparalleled. Even though it was written by a New York society matron! I enjoy Wharton's New York novels more, but Frome is a tiny gem.

Eamus, Quo Vadis!
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote