View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #31
Chi Cygni
permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, PW1, ASUS MeMo FHD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Works just fine on the Kindle Paperwhite.
Thanks Harry. In Belgium you don't get to see PW in a shop. I saw Kobo Glo though and the screen with light was outstanding. I however lean towards Cybook because of the folders and all other bells and whistles that PW doesn't have (side butons, sd card and menu in my language, but folders most of all) I already have K3 and it is quite all right too.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote