View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
Tune Tune
Tune Tune began at the beginning.
Device: KIndle Paperwhite
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I've had that happen after updating my Kindle Keyboard to the latest firmware. A reboot solved the problem.
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It takes several charge cycles to correctly calibrate the battery meter. Don't worry about it.
Until now, my Kindle Paperwhite has charged 3 times but this problem still appears exactly how many charge-times does it need to calibrate its battery meter?

P/s: Does your Kindle Paperwhite show notification on its screen when it was fully charged? Mine does not. Despite it was charged more than 4 hours and the led light already turned from orange to green color, it still showed a lightning icon inside the battery icon. This lightning icon still existed despite I had tried to charge the Kindle Paperwhite 5-6 hours. After that, I disconnected the Kindle Paperwhite out of electric source then I re-connected it to electric source via its USB cable to charge again immediately. Guess what happened? The led light turned on with orange color, and after it was re-charged about ~ 30 seconds, the led light turned green color.

I don't know what happened with my paperwhite. Please give me some advices.

Last edited by Tune Tune; 11-23-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Tune Tune is offline   Reply With Quote