View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #47
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
I just have Calibre on my Windows 7 PC and have it set up with a library in my dropbox. I figured that if I could net the main fbreader library to the dropbox that would work but I can't figure out where it is in the file system. I'd try rooting the device, but the instructions say to use the adb driver downloaded from the Lenovo support site for a Lenovo s2109a device, but I can't find that either. All I can find is an adb driver for the thinkpad tablet.

I've become rather fed up with Amazon's proprietary practices so wanted to use a different reader and fbreader seemed the best bet.

Is there a way to root the device that's described in this forum somewhere?
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote