View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #268
cryzed
Addict
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd generation) WLAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
You need to manually assign an IP address (192.168.15.201 recommended) to the host PC side of the RNDIS interface. This stuff is all documented in the wikis and this forum...
Really? Because I checked that, I used the forum internal search, the wiki and Google but couldn't find any instructions whatsoever which were mentioned in conjunction with the usage of netcat. It's not like I didn't try -- If you could kindly point me to that Wiki entry?

(I am running Windows 7)
cryzed is online now   Reply With Quote