View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #84
ShellShock
Guru
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 & PRS-650, Kobo Glo & Aura HD
I have now written some detailed instructions on how to create your own Kobo dictionaries (see the attached HowToCreateKoboDictionaries.zip file). Be warned - you probably need some coding skills to convert your existing Stardict format into something that can be used to build the Kobo dictionary. I am not familiar with Stardict, so I do not know how easy this will be. I have had a quick look at it and it looks quite complex, definitely something you would want to right a converter program for.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote