View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #14680
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
All of LMB's Vorkosigan books are available through Baen, and most are part of one or another omnibus at this point. If you buy Croyoburn, it includes a CD image with many of her earlier works on it. Unfortunately, she's become quite unfairly voluble about not being happy with that CD, so I'm not sure if it's still available when you buy Cryoburn. (I can't tell since it was part of the deal when I bought Cryoburn, so I still see it on my Baen account.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote