View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #15
Andy_T
Addict
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Does it support two-(or even multiple-) column text?

Don't understand how the Kindle app on the Fire does not have it (nor the eink Kindles) while it is available in the iPad version. I mean, why would Amazon deliberately make the app for the Apple iPad (which is a competitor) better than that for its own devices?

And what I found particularly horrible in the PC application (do not remember correctly, I removed it again as it did not work after some time - memory error or something similar) was that there was nearly no way to match the size of the print area to the size of the window - there were always huge margins unless you made it exactly the format suggested.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote