View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:32 AM   #266
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Ya know... monkey? I was perfectly fine just focusing on the 4GB colors and had totally missed seeing the 8GB one while looking online. Then you had to go do an edit on your post..

So now I have a dreams dilemma. Give up my colors on the 4GB so I can get the plain black 8GB one OR go for the colors, even though it is half the GB's?
Go for the color, you'll enjoy it more. Besides; you're planning on putting a 32GB card in it, so what's an extra 4GB?

Color
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote