View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
I wouldn't called it a bug actually. Not the complete SVG standard is supported according to the ePUB specifications. I have no time to look it up, but I would be surprised if switch was supported in the specifications.

I looked it up. The SVG 1.1 specs must be supported, with the exception of animation and scripting. I assume that switch falls under the scripting.

If you want to look it up yourself, check the spec here.

Last edited by Toxaris; 11-22-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote