Originally Posted by VaultBoy
Oh, es file explorer is great. If you don't use it for the camera finding, at least keep it around for other file stuff.
Agreed. There is so much this app does.
1. Backup your apps into apk using the App Manager. Great for downgrading when a upgrade wont work or you need to factory reset.
2. Use LAN to access your PC or Mac to transfer Files back and Forth.
3. Use NET it to download multiple files or folders from Dropbox, Box and Sugar Sync.
4. It's a File Explorer so you can move, copy, open, delete and rename files.
5. It unzips zip files too!
6. Use it as a Bluetooth file transfer utility.
7. It handles FTP transfer as well.
8. It's Free!
Get the latest version
directly from Developer's Site. It auto updates and bypasses markets. This feature I love!