View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Well as we are talking software, I personally use Manatano on all my Android devices.

Its Library organisation skills as pretty good and with a small investment in time, you can arrange them far easier and most other Android readers.

The formatting of the book is excellent and pretty much matches what was intented by the creator.

It also has a cloud syncing option (although this requires a small annual charge).

It does have dictionary support as well, but I've never used it.

As an aside, I've never understood the appeal of dictionary support in ebooks. I've never used - or expected to use - a dictionary with a paper book, so why should I change that with ebooks? I just don't get it.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote