View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #6
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post
I tried the "Kandle for Kindle", not bright enough for the bottom of the page/screen.
I'm guessing you have a Kandle I? I have a Kandle II from Amazon and it is QUITE bright. I usually use the lower of the two settings. It has 3 LEDs... does yours have 2 or 3?

From reading Amazon reviews my impression is that the Kandle II fixed all of the complaints with the Kandle I. There's also the Kandle Flex.

No, I don't work for them, I just like it a lot on my NST.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote