View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
I got this email from Amazon, in case anyone is waiting for theirs to ship..... Kind of shady of Amazon being that I had to called to find out what was going on...

Hello,

I'm sorry we didn't have the chance to finish our conversation.

I've checked the availability for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G LTE Wireless, and can confirm that it's now back-ordered. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen.

Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G LTE Wireless. As soon as we receive more stock, we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know.

If you'd rather cancel your item, I understand. To do so, visit the link below and click the "Need to cancel an item?" button:

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you for your inquiry. Did I solve your problem?
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote