View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #45
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kindle Fire, Kindle Pwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
No need to spend money on books I may read months down the road and I may end up finding other books I want to read before that.

But really I mainly use it for books that catch my attention and I want to investigate further. The Pin It button lets me do it on the spur of the moment.
I agree, and also sometimes a book is $12.99 when I decide I want to read it, but by the time I actually do read it the price has dropped down. Most of the books I read lately are newer and fairly expensive, though I'm trying to change that habit. Still, if you read the more expensive books, it makes sense to wait until just before you read them to see if the price has dropped.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote