View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #7
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iTouch, Jetbook, PRS 650, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspear View Post
I have a quote from an article source saying that the PW will be sold in "Japanese retail chains like Ks Holdings and Bic Camera, and in a variety of TSUTAYA bookstores.

can anyone check for me? thanks a bundle!
I should be going into Ikebukuro tomorrow so I'll check it out. Don't know of any K's near me and Tsutaya is the a video rental store which means they're everywhere and I seriously doubt they would have Kindle's in all of them or even some of them. Bic Camera would definitely be your best bet. I'll check it out tomorrow.
Canuck_in_Japan is online now   Reply With Quote