View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruscatus View Post
You're absolutely right; they are links to entries in the endnotes. I just wasn't used to seeing whole paragraphs as a link. It's ungainly to read, but I can live with it -- I don't want to delete links.

That is a terrible implementation (and yes, I have recently seen this)

You will need a Editing program (Like Sigil) to move the trailing </a> (and maybe some other closing spans or div to a more reasonable, readablity point .
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote