View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #2808
knc1
Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poruchik View Post
I have installed usbNetwork (0.46.N) hack, configured it, saved keys-pair without passphrase via puttygen to /usbnetwork/authorized_keys by ctrl+c, ctrl+v via notepad++ without word wrap. After starting usbNetwork, I tried to get access to K3 (wi-fi FW v.3.4) via ssh/sftp (putty/winscp) and kindle is want the password from me. What I'm doing wrong?
I tried to save another keys-pair with passphrase, but passwords did not match, when I tried to ssh/sftp to K3...
Public key goes on the remote device, key-pair stays on the local device.
Wouldn't be much security if you had to copy the private key to the remote device, now would it?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote