View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Aura, HD, Glo, Mini), KPW1, Nexus 7.2, KFHD'12(n2a), Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villordsutch View Post
I want to make sure when the girlies open their Kindles, on Christmas, that they don't have to wait for 6 hours until charged up and they can just GO!

I planned on opening them up and charging and download apps, books etc etc to them and repackaging.

However I'm concerned they may notice it has already been opened etc. Does anyone know if it is just a case of sliding it out of it's box or is it an Amazon rip tab?

I'm excited myself and I'm not even getting one
I got my girls a New Fire 2 (non-HD) for Christmas. I had to open it to start setting it up for them. It was over half charged, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe you can slip a knife into the seal on the end of the box and open it that way, instead of using the tear strip?

I didn't bother....I ripped it open first chance I got! I still have to set up Netflix, etc. But I have the free time set up and some apps. It's nice. I'd get a 2nd one if Amazon would run the sale again. ($129)

Last edited by booklover6; 11-18-2012 at 01:34 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote