View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire HD 6, Kobo Aura, Glo, Mini
I agree about the uselessness of the widest margin setting. Why on earth did they make that a choice? I can't see anyone ever using it.

My Paperwhite is my favorite Kindle so far, which is to say, I like it better than my Kindle 3 (keyboard) models. It is light years ahead of my first ebook reader, ebookwise 1150. I think I like it better than every other ereader I have tried.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote