View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #21
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Because they buy the cards for far less the face value this makes it unethical and preys on desperation of people in a bind.
Totally agree with this.

My friend told me he was going garage saling with his wife yesterday and I couldn't believe my ears. Didn't he know that buying cheap stuff might be taking advantage of the people running the garage sale if they're in a bad situation?! This is exactly why I buy everything direct from the manufacturer; you never know when you might accidentally be taking advantage of someone without even knowing it (or without them even knowing it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Just wanted to mention I'm heading into town to buy a Kobo Arc (a 64GB model if they have one), and I'm doing so entirely with gift cards. I'll have effectively saved about $30 on it, which is kind of nice on hardware that was only released yesterday.
I have to admit, I threw up a little when I read this. How can someone so openly flout their moral depravity?! Disgusting.

Last edited by Ninjalawyer; 11-18-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote