Thread: M92 and PDFs
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #8
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkef View Post
In the latest release 1.8.20121113, I have found and reproduced the following annoying bug with the pdfreader. Within a pdf document, every time I use the menu button, the icons bar on the bottom changes to the default general icons bar. Changing to the zoom icons bar, causes the same effect after pressing the home button (change to the general icons).
Changing of status bar category happens, when you go to particular tools in in main menu. E.g. selecting one of the of annotation tools in main menu causes switching to annotation category in status bar

Quote:
Another bug. When the M92 goes into standby within a pdf document, pressing the menu button after power-on causes exit from the pdf document into the main screen.

Edit. The pdfreader is completely non-functional after stand-by - power-on sequence. Non even page turning.
I confirm the bug. Will be fixed ASAP
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote