View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #1020
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by medvedev View Post
Hello,
I'm pleased that the firmware of M92 becomes better and better
But since version 1.8 the reader asks me the following question when I'm trying to close a book:

I'm always sure what I'm doing. How can I disable that qestion?

Thank You!
This upsets me too. Perhaps it is possible to leave this behaviour as it is when user closes the book by pressing "cancel" button (this eliminates accidental closing of books) - and remove it when book is closed from menu (little chance to close the book accidentally in this way)
janek is offline   Reply With Quote