View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #24461
red_phoenix
Constantly Changing
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Good Afternoon everyone! Beautiful cold, windy, and rainy day here.

So great to have the win to make me feel better.

Beautiful change, red.
Attachment 96406

I win.
Thank you Dreams.

There are so many wonderful phoenixes out there I have a hard time picking just one...even if it doesn't match my username.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Interesting point.

*calls up Lex Luthor*

"Hey Luthor, there is this group of people who say they can beat you. Their names are Solitare1, Katel, Poohbear_NC, Dreams, PDurrant, Javed, 74Cuda, Home In My Shoes, Red_Pheonix, and a few others."

*click*

Okay, so he said he will annihilate you all, as well as everyone you've ever cared about and everyone they've ever cared about. Good luck!
@Dylrob...you do realize that Lex will go after you as well. He does not like competition of any sort and since you tried to manipulate him into going after the rest of us he will probably deal with you first...since you will be the bigger threat to him.

I win.

Last edited by red_phoenix; 11-18-2012 at 08:41 AM.
red_phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote