View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:54 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
LOL. They just keep adding more books.

Now that's a deal I might do, if these are not short little pithy pieces. (Am I the only one who is amused by authors/publishers calling an itty-bitty 20-page short story a book? Don't get me started.....Where's Fredric Brown when we need him, who was able to SUCCESSFULLY write about an author who finally wrote the ultimate story - it had only one word.)

ADDED: Unfortunately, when joining you become a member of the "Delayed Gratification" school - which means that one book is immediately available, and then another one in 6 months and the final one in 12 months. (I might be dead in 12 months or need a haircut....or both. However, if one of these authors writes about a dead man needing a haircut, then I would join and read it out of curiosity....but not if I'm dead!)

DOUBLE-ADDED
: No soup for you! (Not you, NightBird; you clue me in to a lot of bargains.) I mean the publisher: No soup for you!

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-18-2012 at 06:08 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote