View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Getting the TOC from an ePub

For something I am trying with the Kobo driver, I need to retrieve the TOC from ePubs. I first look at this earlier in the year and have implemented something using calibre.ebooks.oeb.iterator. It works, but I am wondering if there is another way.

What I need is the TOC entry with the title and the path for the link. Is there a best way to get this?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote