Thread: K2 Dazed and confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:57 AM   #39
freewheeling
Connoisseur
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Is there an instruction set that would enable me to turn off usbnetwork? It was turned on by hitting the delete key and entering

;debugOn
`usbNetwork
;debugOff

[BTW, it's not clear from the documentation that the "O" is capitalized, but it doesn't seem to matter.]

Is this part of the Jailbreak instruction set, or is it native to the Kindle, or part of the usbnet instruction set? For instance, how would I turn off the feature, something like:
`usbNetworkOff

Would that work?

[Update: Never mind. This Youtube video helped. The instruction in debug mode is:
`usbQa ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyO5cjuqF4g

Last edited by freewheeling; 11-18-2012 at 04:19 AM.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote