View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:50 AM   #24459
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5c & Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I doubt he's actually Superman. Superman wouldn't have the time to participate in this thread. We probably shouldn't bring ourselves to the attention of Lex Luthor, he might decide to win and those who go against Lex Luthor tend to meet with an untimely end.
Interesting point.

*calls up Lex Luthor*

"Hey Luthor, there is this group of people who say they can beat you. Their names are Solitare1, Katel, Poohbear_NC, Dreams, PDurrant, Javed, 74Cuda, Home In My Shoes, Red_Pheonix, and a few others."

*click*

Okay, so he said he will annihilate you all, as well as everyone you've ever cared about and everyone they've ever cared about. Good luck!

Last edited by Dylrob; 11-18-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote