Thread: K2 Dazed and confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #38
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
Well, now I can't change the "auto" file to "DISABLE_auto" because it doesn't boot in mass storage mode and I need a password to get into the "home" directory where it's stored. I never set a password, so I have no idea what it is. The password revealed by the kindletool wasn't right, so not sure what to do. Which password am I supposed to use?
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote