View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #131
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FireHDX8, FireHD7, Nex7, Nex4, K4S, ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's not a Pearl screen. So keep that in mind on contrast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Have you tried to read on a non pearl screen lately? They are ususally hard to read. On my old reader I sold I had to use the blackest font I could find. It's not worth the price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
No, I have never read on a non-pearl screen. Thanks for the warning.
It doesn't bother me. My first ereading experience was on a Sony 300 which was non-Pearl. I even read on it after getting my Kindle 3 and still no problem. I really don't care that the Mini is non-Pearl.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote