View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #36
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Pre-Order is quite frequently not an option.
Last example that comes to mind is Vince Flynn's newest book. First time I heard about it was when he posted on his website that he was having health problems and his new book would be pushed back to spring of 2012. No way to pre-order, but definately a need to keep track.
Also, I might not remember where I pre-ordered it ... amazon or iTunes ... it doesn't help me keep track. So basically my need is a remember-to-get list and I think I'll manage it with goodreads for now.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote