View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #6
SirFluff
SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Touch
As I clearly said, I cannot turn it off or on, nothing I do, what ever combination of buttons I would do wouldn't change that. Out of frustration I shook it in my hands and now the light won't even turn on, I presume something is prolly lose inside. But I gota admit I am very disappointed that a unit so recent as that can suddenly just stop working as I have always been careful with it. BUt I have noticed over the months of using it charging problems at times and sudden turning off of the device.
SirFluff is offline   Reply With Quote