View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #129
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Is "fix horrible menus" a major or a minor thing to do?
OR
Just unknown at this time?
hmm. not sure how it is actually declared - so "unknown, under investigation" err. I think it's DOS's theme that I "borrowed" to run native. I'll dig around in that.

but is is actually usable.

to mortgage a property (right click / middle click?) you touch the property and then click "elsewhere" - the first location appears to be chosen as "point of click" - which makes sense. I am thinking about a toolbar widget that lets you set a modmap -e "pointer 1 3 2" / modmap -e "pointer 1 2 3" switch or something so that right / middle click can be adjusted mid play. (or something)

but yeah. got it running. we played a game beginning to end. was a tiny bit fiddly mortgaging until we got the hang of the double finger clicking. then it was all good! with chat! : )

EDIT: It didn't matter that the colours were indistinguishable as the engine monitored all possible moves anyways.

Last edited by twobob; 11-17-2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: maybe found the cause
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote