View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #76
Critteranne
Evangelist
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, iPad, Nook, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I wanted to get the book, but now I don't know, because I like to read in the dark and the blurb writer says no one should do that.
You could read it at night but reset your clock so that it is at 10 a.m. Then technically you are reading it in the daytime. Just not in the daytime in your time zone. (Picky picky...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm very conflicted, since it looks like an interesting story of rampaging animals and unadulterated passions, but I can only read at night. I'm afraid that if I read it at night, I will hear the stampede of many animals under my bed. And no one that I know of wants anything to do with unadulterated passions.
Oh unadulterated passions are fun. It's adulterated passions that I have problems with. Too many preservatives.

And those stampedes are just the dust bunnies.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote